Friday, February 22, 2008

Dear Readers

Won't you become commenters?

With the help of a nifty tool from Statcounter.com, I am able to track the number of hits and unique visitors that frequent this blog. It turns out that there are many of you. As of late, I have been getting upwards of 20 unique visits per day. Check out this graph of the traffic from the last week.


So, I know you are out there reading this. But, are you willing to take it to the next level and comment on any blog posts? You should! I want to hear what you have to say and would love to turn this blog into more of a conversation.

I am still working on my Karl Rove speech post, a reaction to the Angela Davis keynote speech from Women's Week and further info about Lawrence Lessig and democratizing knowledge. So much to write, so little free time. And besides those things, the McCain scandal continues to grow.

~BT

1 comment:

~John said...

It is quite possible that I am just stalking you from multiple user interfaces.

Thanksforcoming.