Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Open Thread: Karl Rove

I just got back to my room after hearing from Karl Rove. If you were there what did you think? If you didn't attend, why not?

Leaving the event, I felt violated and disgusted. I will be collecting my thoughts and posting my reaction a bit later.

I turn on CNN, and there seems to have been a major scandal for McCain. I was texted the link during the talk tonight, and I briefly read the New York Times piece. Seems like an old story to me, but I need to read it again more carefully. Somewhere, Mike Huckabee is smiling.

What do you think of this song?


~BT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe how conservative the crowd was. I went prepared to hiss and boo, and although there was some of that - the conservatives showed up to see their idol. It was like watching Fox News with a live audience

Brett said...

the song is Freaks - The creeps (Vandalism vocal remix)

I Am Sovereign said...

I had work but I'm excited to hear what you thought of it.